EB-5 Visa: A simple road to obtaining a Green Card.

With a qualifying investment, you could be on your way to achieving permanent residency.

Did you know?

that non-US citizens seeking to obtain a green card in order to be able to live and work in the United States can do so by applying for an EB-5 visa as long as they qualify to be an accredited investor. 

The process involves hiring an immigration lawyer, making a $500,000 investment in a qualified real estate project, payment of certain administrative fees and processing fees that the US Immigration Office charges. 

For more information, please email us at info@americaeb5visa.com or call us at +1 (917)-355-9251.

Posted by americaeb5visa on September 18, 2016